Communication is always there, wherever you are, and most companies believe in encouraging employee suggestion schemes with a tool called employee engagement tool. With this tool, you can do everything, from improving communication between employees to increasing employee engagement.
Employee engagement tool
There are many flexible ways to engage your employees, and using an employee engagement tool is a way to do. Following are the reasons to indulge with employee engagement tool:
- Surveys – create simple or advanced logic surveys that reach every employee
- Polls – create single-question opinion polls to capture employee views
- Pulse – measure the ongoing health of your organization with scheduled check-ups
- Reporting – track response rate, target non-respondents, and download results
Employee communication tool
Top Employee Communication Tools We have brought up for you the list of the best Employee Communication Tool and the highlight of each tool. Here is the list of best employee engagement solution:
- Samepage – Samepage blends real-time documents collaboration with file sharing, task management, and internal communication tool
- Workplace by Facebook is a dedicated and secure space for companies to connect, communicate, and collaborate.
- Slack -Slack is where workflows are. It is where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done
- Trello – Trello is the visual collaboration platform that gives teams perspective on projects. Use Trello to collaborate, communicate and coordinate on all of your projects.
- Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.