Even if you are a lawful permanent citizen of Britain, you will still be required to renew your green card at specific intervals. You may avail a uk partner visa agent for streamlining the hassling process of visa extension.
What are the documents needed for spouse visa renewal?
- Latest passport and other travel documents
- Civil partnership or marriage certificate
- Information about any criminal offenses committed
- Proof of both partners living together consistently since your recent spouse visa grant.
- National insurance number
- UK accommodation details
- Salary and bank details that show the fulfillment of MIT (minimum income threshold).
- British passport of the sponsor
- Details of kids coming to the UK
How to apply for a spouse visa renewal in the UK?
To apply for spouse visa renewal, use the Form FLR (M), and ensure the following while applying:
- Pay the correct fees
- Online application via FLR (M)
- Ensure apt pay of Immigration Health Surcharge (in case it is applicable).
- Carefully fill out the required form sections.
- Ensure proper signature of the docs by you or your spouse.
- Upload all the required documents to UKVCAS.
- Register your biometric details with UKVCAS.
You may follow the below-mentioned guidelines for your british spouse visa renewal.